Sunday, October 22, 2006

Al Ameer: The Review

I visited on a Saturday during Ramadan, so it was dead. I assume it was because of Ramadan, but I don't know. There was one other couple there half of which was a headscarved lady chowing down on arabic goodies, so maybe not everyone was as observant of the holiday as I thought they should be.

Anyways, the food was pretty good. The falafel is head and shoulders above Firdous, but the falafel sandwich is on pita bread, so I wasn't happy with it.

Angie had some chicken stuff which was OK. We both enjoyed the hummus and the tabouli.

All in all it was only alright.

Time to add a new joint!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Apparently you meant, when you can afford it and not with me. Whatever, punk, I will remember that!

rdmeeker said...

You went to Charleston, anyway!

You would not have enjoyed the experience!