Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BJ's

I had high hopes for this blog:
  1. I would write often
  2. Others would write often
  3. Posts would be thorough
  4. People would read it
  5. It would introduce readers to new places to enjoy

Well, I can't do anything about 1-4, but I can introduce a new local restaurant. OK, it's not local; it's a chain. And, I guess it's not new but, rather, new to the area.

It's new to me and it's great. BJ's serves a variety of food I guess, but I have only had three items:

  1. Pizza: deep dish and soaked in garlic. Its like a pizza dream come true.
  2. Bruschetta and Artichoke dip combo: drool....
  3. Pizzookie, Pizooky, Pizuki?: I don't remember how they spell it, but it's a giant cookie baked in a personal-sized pizza pan and topped with vanilla ice cream. It's really tasty.

If you've been, let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Mmmmm...BJs....yummy....

Anonymous said...

It's one of my favorites...you guys eat out alot! Any extra weight? Sounds like Brandi has some xtra lbs.

Anonymous said...

Pppppfffffffttttttt! Sounds like Brandi just farted...nice. Farts are louder when your butt is big.

Anonymous said...

Pppppppppppfffftttttttttt!! Oh my gaw! She just farted again!! You know, it's OK to be fat as long as you are jolly--kind of like Santa Claus.

Tammy said...

I have fond memories of BJ's. We visited the one in Las Vegas, before they decided to build one in Columbus. Thanks to the chemo, I really had not had much of an appetite, but when I got to BJ's, I ate, and I'm proud to say, ate a lot!!! It was, and is, really good!!

TO ANONYMOUS:
Of course, you should be sober and not a slobbering, staggering, angry drunk to enjoy it!

And, if in your ignorance, you decide to take the Lord's name in vain, at least learn how to spell it!!

Rest assured I will make a promise to keep you away from any children I know!